Saturday, July 24, 2010

Regression

Mile 156.4

A 5k run in the morning to Georgica - Main - Home with mum, then swimming a good ways in the ocean / nearby lake, THEN a 10k at the end of the day means that my shoulder's not doing it's best at the moment.

That said; it's healing, and although I'm still stuck trying to break 50 minutes again, I know it's doable and I'll be back to full speed and distance by Wednesday or Thursday if I do this right

I've gone without Ibuprofin for the last three days, trying to let my arm heal without any meds, but it doesn't seem to be making any headway besides causing me more pain than necessary (My dad's nursing diagnosis was a pulled muscle) so I'll go back on it tomorrow and see If there's any immediate improvement in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment